Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida Race For The Cure 2015

Volunteers Needed

 The Susan G. Komen 9th Annual Race For The Cure begins next Saturday at 8:00 a.m..  Over 6000 participants are expected to be on hand to raise money to fight cancer on both the local and national level.  75% of the money raised stays right here in SW Florida to screen, inform, educate,and  help families who are battling cancer right now.  The other 25% is used to help fund "groundbreaking international breast cancer research."  Susan G. Komen donates more to this type of research than any other non-governmental organization in the world.

There is a tremendous need for volunteers on Saturday to assist in such things as passing out water to participants in the race, helping in the survivors tent, and more.  For more information on how to volunteer and help a great cause call 239-498-0016.

Rick Thomas, Social media/SEO Consultant in Ft Myers Florida, Writer, interested in making a positive difference in my community including but not limited to: regional search engine marketing for small businesses in Ft Myers Florida. Local Google Ranking Improved for both companies and charities. 501c3 non profit promotion done pro bono.

No comments:

Post a Comment